EMN Ireland is the Irish National Contact Point (NCP) of the European Migration Network has been located at the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) since 2003. The ESRI has been involved in migration related research since its inception in 1960.
EMN Ireland staff members are:
- Emma Quinn, Head, Irish National Contact Point of European Migration Network
- Anne Sheridan, Senior Policy Officer
- Sarah Groarke, Policy Officer
- Frank McNamara, Policy Officer
- Elaine Byrne, Information Officer
EMN Ireland is funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and co-funded by the Department of Justice and Equality