The EMN Annual Report on Migration and Asylum provides an overview of the most significant EU and national policies as well as legislative developments in the fields of migration and international protection that were developed in 2017. See also accompanying Statistical Annex.
The report is based on the contributions from 25 Member States, covering eight key areas, namely:
- legal migration and mobility,
- international protection including asylum,
- unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups,
- integration of migrants,
- irregular migration,
- actions against trafficking in human beings and
- maximising development impact of migration and mobility.