The EMN Annual Report on Migration and Asylum provides an overview of the most significant EU and national policies as well as legislative developments in the fields of migration and international protection that were developed in 2018.
The report is based on the contributions from 27 Member States, covering nine key areas, namely:
- legal migration and mobility,
- international protection including asylum,
- unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups,
- citizenship and statelessness,
- borders, visa and schengen,
- irregular migration including migrant smuggling,
- trafficking in human beings and
- return and readmission.