The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 28th Edition provides information from July 2019 to Septembner 2019, including the (latest) relevant published statistics.
A special note is provided on the EMN study on Attracting and Retaining International Students in the EU.
Links are provided to the following key EU developments:
- European Commission’s open call under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) 2019
- Eurostat statistics on asylum seekers for the second quarter of 2019
- European Commission’s additional support of €127 million to the Emergency Social Safety Net (ESSN) programme via the EU Facility for Refugees in Turkey
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-380/18
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-556/17