The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 15th Edition provides information from April to June 2016, including the (latest) relevant published statistics.
A special note is provided on two recent EMN Synthesis Reports on Integration of beneficiaries of international/humanitarian protection into the labour market: policies and good practices and on Changes in immigration status and purpose of stay: an overview of EU Member States’ approaches.
Links are provided to:
- Second Report on the progress made in the implementation of the EU-Turkey Statement
- Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) published in May 2015 a Focus paper on Asylum and Migration into the European Union in 2015
- Three legislative proposals to complete the reform of the Common European Asylum System
- Fourth and final progress report on relocation and resettlement
- Eurostat release on asylum seekers considered to be unaccompanied minors (UAMs) in the EU 2015
- Proposed Directive on the conditions of entry and residence of third country nationals for the purposes of highly skilled employment
- Action Plan on the Integration of Third-Country Nationals
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing the European Border and Coast Guard
- Europol’s latest trends in migrants’ smuggling
- Guide for Joint Return Operations by Air coordinated by Frontex