The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 14th Edition provides information from January to March 2016, including the (latest) relevant published statistics.
A special note is provided on the EU-Turkey Action Plan, the European Council Conclusions of 18 March 2016 and the EMN Annual Conference which took place in The Netherlands in January 2016 on the topic of migrant smuggling.
Links are provided to:
- EU-Turkey Action Plan
- European Council Conclusions (18 March 2016)
- European Commission Communication “Towards a reform of the Common European Asylum system and enhancing legal avenues to Europe”
- European Commission’s Communication on Stronger and Smarter Information Systems for Borders and Security and Regulation for the establishment of an Entry-Exist System
- European Commission’s First Report on relocation and resettlement
- European Commission’s final report of the Study on gender dimension of trafficking in human begins
- Eurostat data on the number of applications for international protection in the EU (Q4 2015)
- Europol’s European Migrant Smuggling Centre