The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 12th Edition provides information from June 2015 to September 2015, including (latest) relevant published statistics.
- A special note is provided in this issue on recent EU developments with regard to the migrant and refugee crisis.
Links are provided to:
- European Commission Communication concerning the implementation of the Common European Asylum System
- European Commission Communication on Managing the Refugee Crisis
- European Commission proposal for a Crisis Relocation Mechanism
- European Commission proposal for a Regulation establishing an EU common list of safe countries
- European Commission proposal on EU Action Plan on Return
- Eurostat data Asylum Quarterly Report Q2 2015
- EASO Quarterly Asylum Report Q1 2015
- National developments in EU Member States in response to the migrant and refugee crisis
- Frontext Vega Handbook: Children at airports
- Joint publication by the OECD and the European Commission, Indicators of Immigrant Integration – Settling In 2015
- European Commission Public Consultation on the Smart Borders Package
- Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA) fourth General Report.