The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 11th Edition provides information from March 2015 to May 2015, including (latest) relevant published statistics.
- A special note is provided in this issue on the new European Agenda on Migration.
Links are provided to:
- EMN Annual Conference 2015 on Attracting and Retaining Talent in Europe which was held in Riga, Latvia, on 19-20 March 2015.
- EMN Synthesis report on Policies, practices and data on unaccompanied minors.
- EMN Synthesis report on Admitting third-country nationals for business purposes.
- European Commission emergency response mechanism to assist Italy and Greece.
- European Commission recommendation asking Member States to resettle 20,000 people residing outside the EU.
- European Commission public consultation on the EU Blue Card.
- European Commission proposal for a Regulation on a new uniform format for visas.
- European Commission 7th bi-annual report on the functioning of the Schengen area.
- EU Action Plan against migrant smuggling (2015 – 2020).
- European Commission Staff Working Document on Implementation of the Eurodac Regulation as regards the obligation to take fingerprints.
- New operational plan for the Joint Operation Triton.
- European Commission and the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs Security Policy joint communication on an EU Action Plan on Human Rights and Democracy for the period 2015-2019.
- EASO Quarterly Asylum Report Q4 2014.
- Eurostat Asylum Quarterly Report Q1 2015.
- Frontex Risk Analysis Report Q4 2014 and Annual Risk Analysis Report.