The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 10th Edition provides information from end November 2014 to February 2015, including (latest) relevant published statistics.
- A special note is provided on the new European Migration Forum.
Links are provided to:
- The Second Forum on Relocation and Resettlement
- The UN Refugee Agency’s Mid-Year 2014 Report on displacement trends
- EASO’s Quarterly Asylum Report for the Q3 2014
- Initial data from the Fundamental Rights Agency’s research on national child protection systems in the 28 EU Member States
- European Commission’s Sixth bi-annual report on the functioning of the Schengen area.
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice Case 562/13: according with provisions of the Return Directive (2008/115/EC) in connection with article 14 of the Charter of Fundamental Right of the EU, that Member States should take into consideration the health conditions of a TCN during the enforcement of a return decision.
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice Case 249/13: according to Article 6 of the Return Directive (2008/115/EC), an illegally staying third-country national has the right to effectively express his/her point of view on the legality of his/her stay and on the detailed arrangements for his/her return, before the adoption of a return decision.