The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 13th Edition provides information from October to December 2015, including the (latest) relevant published statistics.
- A special note is provided in this issue on the Valletta Summit and the EMN Annual Conference which took place in Luxembourg in October 2015, marking thirty years of the first Schengen agreement.
Links are provided to:
- European Commission agreement with Turkey on a Joint Action Plan to step up cooperation on migration management
- Eurostat data on the number of applications for international protection for Q3 2015
- Students and Researchers Directive
- Joint OECD and European Commission report on The Missing Entrepreneurs 2015
- EMN study Determining labour shortages and the need for migration labour from third countries in the EU
- European Commission’s proposals on a European Border and Coast Guard and on a voluntary humanitarian admission scheme
- Guidelines for Monitoring and Evaluation of Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVR(R) Programmes –developed under the EMN Return Expert Group (REG)
- EMN study Dissemination of Information on Voluntary Return: How to reach irregular migrants not in contact with the authorities.