The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 17th Edition provides information from October to December 2016, including the (latest) relevant published statistics.
A special note is provided on two EMN Synthesis Reports on Integration of beneficiaries of international/humanitarian protection into the labour market: policies and good practices and Resettlement and Humanitarian Admission Programmes in Europe – what works?
Information is provided on:-
- Progress report on the implementation of the EU-Turkey Statement
- Progress report on the relocation and resettlement under the European Agenda on Migration
- Recommendation on the resumption of transfers to Greece
- Commission proposal of a European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS).
- Creation of a rapid reaction pool of border guards and equipment.