The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level. The 29th Edition provides information from October 2019 to December 2019, including the latest relevant published statistics.
A special note is provided on the EMN Glossary Working Group and the publication of two EMN studies Migratory pathways for start-ups and innovative entrepreneurs and Beneficiaries of international protection travelling to and contacting authorities of their country of origin.
Links are provided to the following key EU developments:
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-381/18
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-233/18
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-557/17
- Judgment of the European Court of Justice – Case C-380/18
- European Commission emergency funding for Italy and Spain to foster integration and social cohesion in local communities that have recently received a significant number of people
- Signature of agreements between the EU and Montenegro and Serbia on border management cooperation and the European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- EU Council endorsement of the Commission’s renegotiation of facilitation procedures under the existing agreement for the issuance of short-stay visas to citizens of Cabo Verde